Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Rcm45@aol.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:08:43 EST

I have the GM from this line up very nice model well constructed. Needs
another weapon though ( I am a sucker for accesories ) I like to hae a couple
of weapons on spare in case it breaks (I fix them but there is already a
waiting list of broken guns sabers etc. living with cats is a pain for
modelors) or I just happen to want to change poses. Nevertheless a highly
recomended GM. BTW I need the space version I have the ground command one but
the space command looks even cooler.