Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Rcm45@aol.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:04:12 EST

Thank you to anyone and everyone who responded to my many sometimes strange
and pointless questions on this topic. I went to the store today and got the
Nu Gundam which I love without even building it I love it. And I also got a
Prototype Dom (MSV series) and a Jagd Doga (gyunei's(SP?) version) which oddly
enough is not equiped with the four barrel gun that the general version of the
Jagd Doga comes with. Anyhow you are probably wondering why I did not get the
Hygog(after all those questions it stands to reason I would) well it was sold
out the _day_ before I went! Hopefully they will have it back in stock with in
a month or so.