Re: [gundam] Neue Ziel kit

Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 10:38:57 PST

>> Gear and Jovian Chronicles) had a model out that is the spitting
image of
>> the
>> Neue Ziel.
>
> Fusion Models produces it and it's called the "Syreen"
> In gundam terms, it's basically an intermediary between the New Zeal
>and the Alpha Azrael. Very high quality, and very nice practical
looking
>design! Even has fold-out manipulator arms!
> -Probe

Some people have been talking about this "Syreen" kit, and I'm not
sure they are really aware of the Neue Ziel. That's...kinda a shame
because the NZ design looks much more dynamic to me than the Syreen.
I like the JC line, dont get me wrong, but the Syreen just looks like
it was just a watered-down NZ.

Mark KAI