[gundam] Mobile Suit questions

Buji Kern (mrbuji@whidbey.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:30:32 -0800

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project to convert MS stats to the Jovian
Chronicles RPG. Using the stats on the fantastic Gundam Project, I'm hoping
to have JC game stats for most, if not all, of the Gundam mecha. Since I've
never seen any of the shows, I have a few questions.

The extremely high land speeds seem highly improbable (~160km/h). Can suits
really run that fast?

Are the Dom, Gouf and marine MS (Zugock, Hygog, etc) space capable too? They
have thrusters, so I'm not sure. How effective is the Dom's bazooka? Also,
what is a 'beam spray gun'? Does it cover a wide area with one shot?

Thanks,

-Buji

Buji Kern
Year 2000 Safe!
mrbuji@whidbey.net
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/bujik/
I don't suffer from insanity. I revel in it.