Re: [gundam] Where can I get polycaps?

Mark Kuettner (
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 09:36:07 PST

>> I'm wondering if you guys can help me out.. I'm working on a
>>conversion for a Table-top wargame, and am looking for the polycaps
found on
>>Gundam models, especially the hip and wrist mounts.. Anyone has any
>>where I can get them seperately? TIA!
>Try Legends, they used to sell those Wave aftermarket parts. Maybe
>still have some in stock.

TRY Hobbylink Japan too! They sell Wave and Kotobukia aftermarket part
in their Sci-Fi accessories section!!

Mark Kai

Get Your Private, Free Email at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 02:15:23 JST