Re: [gundam] Out of print models?

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:45:58 EST

In a message dated 2/2/99 11:11:29 PM Central Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<<
 These pods that didn't get the 15th Anniv. reissue treatment are going for
 ridiculous prices on eBay now. The Queadlunn Rau is one of the least
 popular kits from Macross, thus its availability after all these years
 (I think it was reprinted for the 15th Anniv. too).

Which is ironic since it is my favorite kit/robot from Macross. I actually
paid $43 for an original pressing from a little mail order company called the
Galactic Trade Commission, and then found it a new reprint a few months later
at the local Yaohan Mall for $8.00. I was pissed.
Jason