Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 19:11:02 +0800

>> If you're friend can also get his hands on a 0080 Dom, I''d like to
>talk
>>business with you! I'd love to get a dom, a zugock and a hygog from
>0080.
>>Richard Ramos
>Same here, *drool*... -(|0|]
>I would like to have a rick dom, keampher, zugock and hygog from 0080,
>Also the revamped GMs and the Gundam NT.... For once I wounldn't mind
>the money disappearing from my pocket!!
>-Bernard

        I have the kampfer in front of me now, and I can honestly say that it
needs a lot of work before it can look cool like in the show....The GMs I
would like to get, but I prefer the 08th MS versions...the zaku FZ still
kicks but better, though, and The NT actually looks quite a bit like the
Nu, specially in proportions. Did they have the same designer or base
unit? The rx78 is a far cry from these guys.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919