Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:39:34 +0800

>There are a few in Chinatown in Toronto. So don't think you will have
>problem finding it somewhere. But if you have to mail order it, give me a
>shout, a friend of mine can get some models discount, might be enough to
>justify mailing from Canada...
>CHIN, Chien Ting
>Dept of Medical Biophysics, Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
>... o O *
>Man is a bubble

        If you're friend can also get his hands on a 0080 Dom, I''d like to talk
business with you! I'd love to get a dom, a zugock and a hygog from 0080.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919