[gundam] A Real Time Strategy Giant Robot Game, Check it out!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:56:18 EST

I received volume 51 of Next Generation magazine, page 44, and there is a
Preview of a real time giant robot strategy game called Metal Fatigue and it
looks awesome! I know this is off-topic, but this game could be revamped by a
Japanese company and turned into a Gundam game. The game takes place on a
planet, underground, and in space, all at the same time!! The robots
themselves are customizable, too! Since this game is being made, wonder if
there will be a Gundam RTS game? Metal Fatigue is for the PC.

Aaron