[gundam] [OT] Centurions!

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 22:45:52 PST

>>Don'cha mean "Power-X-Treme"? :)
>>Mark-II, who STILL has some Centurions episodes on tape somewhere...
>
> yah! you know, the centurions were a stab at anime style action from
>america, but the suits were designed by Jack Kirby himself! talk about
weird.

Forgive my Canadian-style ignorance, but who's Jack Kirby? Not the Kirby
video games?!

> Anyway...I wish the durn things also had more harpoints and had ARMOR
>additions, as well as possible vehicle combine systems...heck, if
you're
>gonna go modular, may as well go all the way!

Well, if anyone remembers those American Robotech figure assembler
guys... We discussed them a few months ago..

Ace McCloud rocked my pre-adolescent world! Among things, he was the
only guy who COMBINED his exo suits in the episodes I've seen.
Skybolt/Orbital Interceptor ahoy!!

Mark-II