Re: [gundam] The 08th MS Team (Or when are they going to finsh this show)

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:54:36 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Rodrick Su wrote:

> I guess the subject says it all. From what I can tell, Miller's
> report basically covers the same story of Episode 8-10 from a
> Federation agent's POV, so it does not resolve the story line
> which is sort of on a cliffhanger from the last episode.

First of all, I believe "Miller's Report" covers episode 1 to 8. (After
all, Alice Miller is investigating if Shiro committed a treason/is a spy,
a charge that surfaced in episode 7. I wouldn't be surprised if there
wasn't any coverage on episode 8, but we'll see about that.

Another evidence of episode 9 and 10 not covered: The preview clip
included in episode 10 did not show any scenes with Ez-8, which appeared
in episode 9.

But the series is ending. Few weeks ago, the last episode, episode 11,
"Trembling Mountain (part 2 of 2)" will be released on April 25 (for
proof, check the Japanese version of Digital Beat. English version is
month late, and often omits few news from Japanese version).

Sunrise's website also lists there will be an epilogue episode after that
one.

Kota