Re: [gundam] Silhouette Formula 91 kits, any good?

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 13:47:58 +0800

>> The fact that you could mix and match all the optional equipment was a
>big
>>come on, but admittedly after a while it felt like the CENTURIONS all
>over
>>again...I wish they had more modular stuff rather than just weapons,
>like
>>booster feet, special arm/leg variations, heads...hmmm...shades of
>>Jeeg/Geag...
>Don'cha mean "Power-X-Treme"? :)
>Mark-II, who STILL has some Centurions episodes on tape somewhere...

        yah! you know, the centurions were a stab at anime style action from
america, but the suits were designed by Jack Kirby himself! talk about weird.
        Anyway...I wish the durn things also had more harpoints and had ARMOR
additions, as well as possible vehicle combine systems...heck, if you're
gonna go modular, may as well go all the way!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919