Re: Re: [gundam] Where can I get polycaps?

Khyron476@aol.com
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:15:52 EST

<< I'm wondering if you guys can help me out.. I'm working on a
conversion for a Table-top wargame, and am looking for the polycaps found on
Gundam models, especially the hip and wrist mounts.. Anyone has any ideas
where I can get them seperately? TIA!>>

Sorry, I don't have any info about polycaps. However, I was wondering what
game are you going to be using it with? It seems to me that Gundam models are
much too large for most table-top games. Speaking of that, anyone know if any
Gundam metal or plastic miniatures have been made?

Khyro
Skane- Mecha Resource & Information
http://skane.simplenet.com