Re: [gundam] Z Gundam Transformation

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 18:46:37 -0800

At 18:32 2/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone know where I can find a decent (preferably high res) image of
>the Z Gundam in Waverider mode? I'm trying to construct a model of it in
>LW 3D, but have no clue as to how it transforms.

Your best bet, if you can still find a copy, is Dengeki Comics Data
Collection 5: Mobile Suit Z Gundam, AEUG Edition (1997.7.15, Mediaworks,
ISBN4-07-306532-7). The entire transformation sequence is shown in B&W on
page 22 and the Wave Rider is shown from several angles in color on the
facing page 23.

-Z-