Re: [gundam] Silhouette Formula 91 kits, any good?

Chad Gombosi (signofzeta@hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 16:56:28 PST

These are some of the best GunPra kits! They are big, and very well
suited for converssion. The colors are almost perfect. I think the G
Canon Magma has the wrong colored head though. All in all, they are very
good.

Chad