Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:04:31 -0800

> here I will try this a better way. What do you think is the most agile
>manuverable MS of OYW up to 0083? one for each side (Zeon and Fed.).

  Hm... let's see. For the Zeon side, I'd go with the B type Gelgoog. It's
hard to think of any Zeon mobile suit that could outmanuever the Gelgoog,
and the addition of a vernier-studded booster pack rather clinches it.

  As for the Federation, the magnet-coated Gundam is probably tops (or the
Alex, if you accept it as a contender). Gundams aside, I'd vote for
high-performance GM variants like the GM Sniper Custom, GM Sniper II, and
GM Light Armor. Considering that the Light Armor sacrifices protection,
thrust, and armament, simple fairness would dictate that it be a bit more
agile than the butt-kicking sniper types.

-- Mark

Mark Simmons <mailto:scorpio@best.com>