Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Rcm45@aol.com
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:11:08 EST

<< Yep.

>2:) Is it able to stand with those lankey arms?

 If you're imaginative enough with your posing, or if they're retracted.
 Otherwsise, they're fairly tough to work with. >>

 Thank you sir. I imagine I can get it to pose nicely I had my Ez-8 balanced
on its tes in a sort of slide with it's gun out stretched to the right. and
it's head turned looking over the right shoulder it was really cool looking
until the cats jumped on the dresser shaking it and falling the model. Sadly I
hae never been able to do that exact pose again. Just one of those moments I
guess. Keeping it more on topic can the Gundams/GM do a manuvear like the pose
I had. I will try to clarify I bit. He was pointing his Beam rifle out
stretched arm style as to point 90 degrees of the imaginitive motion (it is
hard to actually move a model like that :) balanced on it toes so to speak
knees bent so it was sorta kneeling one forward and up the other back and down
so that the knees almost (maybe did) touch the ground. I know this is hard to
visualize it was hard to pose to. I think the most kick ass manuvear I saw was
from the Hygogs in the base attack. they were attacking on all four limbs
similar to animals I am sorry for taking up so much space.