Re: [gundam] 2 quick Hygog ?s (was Nu Gundam 1/100)

Rcm45@aol.com
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:43:11 EST

<< Well, I have two Hygogs that I am in the process of building. Now, I know
that
 Probe and several others will disagree with me, but it's a very nice model.
The
 arms are well articulated, and the model is very well molded. the colors are
 accurate to the Anime, but I'm going to paint mine a little bit duller, so
that I
 can take realistic looking Photos of it. The biggest problem I see with it
is
 that the joints in the chain-arms are plastic on plastic, and will
eventually
 wear out. Of course, I might just take a pin vice and run a slim wire up
through
 them... >>

1:) are the rockets that pop off of the hands included? the ones hidden in the
protective shell
2:) Is it able to stand with those lankey arms?