Re: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 09:18:48 PST

>I got the a f90 gundam and it had all sorts of messed up parts and
>broke half way through don't recomend the gundam!

I would only recommend the F-90 series if I had a gun to my head. While
the construction itself wasn't bad overall (I got mine when I still
couldn't paint worth a darn, and thus appreciated system injection), I
*really* hated the arms. The lower arms simply would not stay in their
sockets! I ultimately had to glue mine in place, or else I'd be
re-posing my F-90's arms every week!

Bandai redeemed themselves somewhat with teh G-Unit series. Who casres
if the Gundams aren't kosher with the rest of the Gundam Wing machines?
They look cool. :)

Mark-II