[gundam] More Gundam bootleg mayhem.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:06:51 -0500 (EST)

Remember that gigantic bootleg Academy made of the 1/100 Gundam Mark 2?
They made one with the samurai armor, too, take a look:

http://home.att.net/~stevechang/ExpressReview/gundam_academy.htm

Here's a weird one, a 1/100 "Z-Gundam II" (actually a Gundam Mark 2
judging by the box art) made by "Seminar":

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=61503641

Also, this past weekend while in Jersey city searching for Titanic-bots, I
came across a whole slew of what appeared to be action figures made from
G-Gundam and Gundam Wing kits. They were all chrome, very cheesy looking,
and only $2 apiece. If anyone's interested in these, please email me.

I've also noted bootlegs of what seem to be Gundam-X models made into
figures on eBay. Does anyone know if Yutaka made any G-Gundam, Gundam
Wing, or Gundam-X toys?

Also, one more company that sells the Gundam UFO catcher stuff:

http://www.tetras.co.jp/card/english/

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net