Re: [gundam] Gundam UFO catcher stuff.

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:54:56 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, -Z- wrote:
> >I'm starting to get hooked on these little figs after my purchase
> >yesterday. Does anyone know of a website (Japanese or otherwise) that
> >covers the various waves they've released?
>
> No, but if you find one, please post it here.

Here are two retailers that sell a lot of candy/UFO catcher toys,
including the Banpresto Gundam/Macross peg hanger figures and some Gundam
capsule toys:

http://www.animepalace.com/
http://www1.speed.ne.jp/hakoya/

> Rising Sun Creations were the only online retailer to carry them, but I got
> burned on my last order from them, just before they dropped off the map.
> They're back now, but last time I looked they were only dealing with dealers.

I only dealt with RSC once, and had excellent service. Sorry to hear you
didn't fare as well. Their retail web site should be open pretty soon.

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net
http://www.planet.net/pharkavyr/