Re: [gundam] [Preview] MG GM, separated at birth?

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 21:04:04 +0800

At 11:43 2/1/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Separated at birth from MG Gundam? One must ask that question when
>confronted with the official pictures that Bandai released for MG GM, slated
>for release sometime this month (if not already released...)

        Talking about GMs, how many variants are there? I sorta lost track
after a while, and since I don't have all the series I can't be sure..
Thanks in advance!

        (sorry to sound lke a greenie, but that's what I am! =)

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555