Re: [gundam] Nu Gundam 1/100

Rcm45@aol.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 23:03:28 EST

<< Sorry about that last post, I didn't read the title. ^_^;

 Anyhoo, the saber is a one-piece deal. Model tip: I paint my opaque beam
 sabers silver, then coat it with transparent red. A nice effect is you
 have the right red!

 Mark-II >>
 Ok thanks for the tip. I will have to try that. Yeah I had always heard good
things about it (except for the FF balance issue) and have ,dare I say it,
lusted after this kit for sometime but money flow was on the non-existant
scale so now I have some $ and it will of course be spend feeding my habits
and addictions. Any news on the Hygog? I like the MS but is the plamodel
pretty good or is the Zugock(SP?) better?