Re: [gundam] Nu Gundam 1/100

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:54:44 PST

>Hey there. I was looking to get the Nu Gundam for ~$30 is this kit
really
>worth it?

If it's the 1/100 scale, that price sounds about right. If it's the
1/144, forget it!

It sounds kind of expensive espicially when I am poor but I spend
>almot that much on the Wing Zero Custom and liked that alot. But this
is
>comparing apples to oranges. I was concerned about how well poseable it
is and
>what the accesories are like. Balance problems( I heard it was
diffucult to
>stand up with FF) and how the detail was. Does it come with the missile
>launcher and rifles? beam saber etc? **looks at Probe, Marks** I was
also
>thinking of getting the 1/144 Hygog too

The 1/100 Nu is hands-down the best plamodel released upt ot hat time...
And for some time afterwards. We often call it "The MG that wasn't an
MG"!

Mark-II