Re: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 19:41:25 -0800

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> ...the Shadows left the plague on earth, then went
> away never to return. The Shadows dropped the plague on earth, right before
> the Shadow War was over, and before they agreed to leave. The Drakh are as you
> say.

No they didn't. The plague was left on Earth FIVE YEARS AFTER the Shadows went
beyond the Rim with the rest of the First ones. The Drakk, who were servants of
the Shadows, used an old Shadows planet killer to attack Earth.

And, now that I have set the record straight, can we please get back on topic?