[gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 16:25:52 +1300

At 01:01 PM 30-01-99 -0800, Chris wrote:

> Tomino hates Gundam!

Well that's a comment that has sparked much discussion here :) Although I
have heard something similar before (like hating the Giant Robo genre), but
I don't exactly have a reliable source on this one.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, however if he does hate giant
robots and stuff like that, what if Minovsky particles were never
discovered? The Gion conflict would still have happened, we would still
have the Char Amuro conflict (it's Newtype fate), but what of MS's, would
they hae been developed even with out the discovery of Minovsky particles?
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013
ICQ 2822685