[gundam] Nu Gundam 1/100

Rcm45@aol.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:06:12 EST

Hey there. I was looking to get the Nu Gundam for ~$30 is this kit really
worth it? It sounds kind of expensive espicially when I am poor but I spend
almot that much on the Wing Zero Custom and liked that alot. But this is
comparing apples to oranges. I was concerned about how well poseable it is and
what the accesories are like. Balance problems( I heard it was diffucult to
stand up with FF) and how the detail was. Does it come with the missile
launcher and rifles? beam saber etc? **looks at Probe, Marks** I was also
thinking of getting the 1/144 Hygog too