[gundam] RE: Anime: GUNDAM MODELS PERFECT CATALOG VOL. 1.0

ElAmin.Bilal@hiw.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:11:02 -0500

Mark,

I got mine from Anime Nation. Here's there contact information:

http://st1.yahoo.com/freethought/index.html

Email: sales@animenation.com
Phone: (727) 796-7561
Toll-free order line: 1-888 MY ANIME

Regards,

Bilal El-Amin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kuettner [mailto:mkuett@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 1999 1:50 PM
To: anime-models@solaris.cc.vt.edu
Cc: gundam@aeug.org; anime@gremlins.com
Subject: Anime: GUNDAM MODELS PERFECT CATALOG VOL. 1.0

I just picked up January Previews and saw Gundam Models Perfect Cata-
log 1.0 in there... I missed the January 16th deadline for ordering;
does anyone know where else I can get this book from?? I would also
like to get Gundam Weapons Zeta, GP01 and the GPO2 books to0...just
point the way,please, and it will be MUCHO appreciated! Tanks

Mark Kai