[gundam] Re: Gundam Books

jim_berg@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:44:13 -0600 (CST)

On 01/19/99 16:31:53 you wrote:

>> Do you guys know where I can find some gundam books?
>>Mark Simmons mentions a " MS Encyclopedia " and that is DEFINATLY
>>something I'd like to have.
>
>Me too, actually; I "only" have the old Ver 3.0... The new one's on my
>wish list when I head to Japan in April, but if it's aprize, then
>hey...? :) Mind you, who'd actually PAY for such a prize?
>
>Mark-II

I recently had a very successful shopping experience at the Kinokuniya in San Jose, CA. I found both versions of the MS Encyclopaedia '98, the Bandai Perfect Catalog and several other items. Not all Kinokuniya stores carry the same items. The one in Seattle does not usually have any Gundam Books in stock, but they would special order.