RE: [gundam] The MG Dom, Finally here?

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 22:39:36 -0800

The mantis NT, Probie, rattled the following in a previous episode of GML:

> Well, not to get your hopes up too high, but I did finally get around to
> checking this guy's page and there's nothing there that really convinces
> me that it's coming out. Does anyone have HJ3GEX to confirm?

Better than nothing I say, after being in development for about two, three
odd years, it's about time we saw something, anything on the DOM.

I still say we'll get a plated HyakuShiki MG before the DOM ever sees the
light of day, or for that matter, MG ZZ with Full Armor Attachements... And
if you thing FAZZ MG ain't possible, it will be made. After all, Super
Gundam wasn't exactly on the top of the list for MG treatment, right?

Y. Choe, now just tired, but not dazed nor confused...