[gundam] Re: CCA for Playstation Help

Iliv4anime@aol.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:51:47 EST

In a message dated 1/30/99 9:31:29 PM, Khyron476@aol.com writes:

<< I was wondering if anyone on the list who's gotten all the Char's
Counterattack game's secrets can help me out here. I've beaten both story
modes, gotten both hidden mobile suits (the Rick Dom and the Hiyaku Shiki
<sp?>). However, something still irks me. In the MS Viewer it has two open
spaces, with no button (I recently got the buttons for Hiyaku Shiki and the
Rick Dom). So anyways, can someone tell me, are there more than two hidden
mobile suits (if so, how do I get them), and how do I get those two missing
buttons in the MS Viewer?

Thanks in advance,
Khyro

The extra slots are for the 2nd player Variants.. Check out WWW.GameFaqs.com
for the Faq sheet with listings for how to get them in the regular game..