Re: [gundam] Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 12:14:14 +0800

At 22:53 1/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The first time I saw the series, I watched it in straight Japanese with
>no translation.

        I saw it with english Subs. \(^_^)/ =)

>Maybe it was just me, but it seems to me that Kou took the GP-01 without
>authorization, in essence, he stole it. I think it was combination of him
>already
>having experience in the suit, and the platoon's second in command
>getting killed,
>that convinced Burning to leave Kou as the GP-01's pilot.

        Yup. In essense, Uraki stole GP 01 to try to stop GP 02, and then
having piloted GP 01 for a bit, Nina found him to be the most suitable
pilot for GP 01 and thus "convinced" 1) the Captain 2) Captain Burning 3)
Uraki to pilot GP01.. =)

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555