Re: [gundam] Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy, Far, Far Away.... (devillin@juno.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:19:40 -0500

> Talking about Nina, does it seems like the story behind 0083 got
>modified halfway thru the show? Seems like all of a sudden Gato was her
ex,
>when she couldn't even recognize him (and him her) when he looked up
before
>he entered the cockpit of GP02.

like the
show got extended about halfway through. The entire first half of the
series just
seems to lead to a conclusion at Solomon, but instead, Solomon is now
just
the beginning of what Stardust was really about. The thing that really
gets me is
that all of a sudden, everyone: producers, editors, and directors is now
joining
the partyline by saying that the show was *supposed* to be 13 episodes.
When
you consider the attitudes and events that occur in the first couple of
episodes,
it makes no kind of sense. What you end up with is one of two things, the
worst
case of storytelling ever made, or a complete coverup with everyone lying
stay within the partyline.

> And talking about GPs, can someone enlighten me regarding Cima
and
>GP04? I heard some rumours.. but don't know what to believe. Seems like
Cima
>was piloting a Gundam when she died..

Yup. Supposedly the Gerbera Tetra is the GP04 underneath that Jionic
exterior.
It seems that after paying for the monstrosity that is the GP03S, the
Feds
didn't feel like paying for yet *another* Gundam. So with the suit
gathering dust,
Anaheim decided to sell, or give it, to Cima as a special parting gift.

--
Linwood Foster,   The_Sentinel@Gundam.Com
3 of 10, Rec.Games.Mecha Moderation Team

___________________________________________________________________ You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]