Re: [gundam] Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

Roger Harkavy (harkavyr@pandora.planet.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:42:31 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, -Z- wrote:
> No, it was Aiguille Delaz who set in motion events that changed UC history.
> Gato was merely Delaz's agent and there must've been other Zeon aces on
> whom he could call to implement his scheme. Shin Matsunaga, maybe. Gato
> or no Gato, Gundam GP02 or no GP02, Operation Stardust would've been
> executed on schedule.

With the GP02, Gato successfully got a good portion of the Feds on a wild
goose chase looking for him, and using it's single weapon was able to deal
the most damage to them that he could. I think the rest of Operation
Stardust would be hard to pull off without Gato (or any other ace) using
the GP02 to gum up the works.

> Jamitov was counting on it....

What's to say that Jamitov wouldn't engineer his own crisis if something
like this didn't happen?

---
Roger Harkavy
harkavyr@planet.net