RE: [gundam] Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:59:23 -0800

Lim spoke earlier in a previous message...

> And talking about GPs, can someone enlighten me regarding Cima and
> GP04? I heard some rumours.. but don't know what to believe.
> Seems like Cima
> was piloting a Gundam when she died..

No, not exactly. Gerbera Tetra was given to CIMA by ANAHEIM in the anime.
Some people, and one of the mech designers (?), decided to make a Gundam out
of Tetra, and there you have GP04...

GP04 looks really damn nice though, and a decent kitbash can be made from
existing 0083 kits and a bit of hard work... Something I need to make
myself do, that reminds me...

In Super Bowl CCCXXXIII, I'll wager that that Side 3 Zioniods will win over
Denver Broncos, 33 to 14...
In Super Bowl XXXIII, Denver Broncos will knock the tar out of Atlanta,
unfortunately.

Y. Choe