Re: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:53:43 EST

In a message dated 1/31/1999 6:31:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, Z@gundam.com
writes:

> I'd wager that, if Tomino could have his way, the MS in Gundam would be as
> disposable and interchangeable as the fighter planes in TORA! TORA!
TORA!....

What's TORA! TORA! TORA! about? Disposeable and interchangeable Gundams would
be more realistic. Interchangeability: say a ground MS needs to go on an air
mission, pop on some fins and extra thrusters, and volia from MS ground type
to MS flight type. These parts can then be taken off after the mission,
repaired if they need it, then you can reuse them again. Guns, arms, heads,
legs, etc., can be used the same way, ala Armored Core.

Aaron