Re: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 16:30:45 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Mark Simmons wrote:

> >With "Turn A (For All) Gundam" project, and 'Project Iron Cross' taking
> >shape, I'd say that the 20th Anniversay may hold something big for Gundam
> >saga. And it can only be good for us...\
>
> "Iron Cross"? Rumor, my friend. Where has anyone heard about it, other
> than that Dark Horizons movie-rumor site?

Unfortunately, it actually seems to be taking shape. According to
Internet Movie Database(www.imdb.com), it'll air on May 14 of this year,
and currently filming in Osaka and LA.

(Of course, they didn't say anything about where they got this info, but
hey).

> G-SAVIOUR, on the other hand, is confirmed and announced by Sunrise...

...with no proposed date of which date it will air...

Kota