Re: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Chris Beilby (cbeilby@earthlink.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:14:29 -0800

> >> Just remember. Tomino hates Gundam!

Ok, I stand corrected on this. Tomino indeed has become more enthusiastic
about Gundam in recent years, and it is very likely that his dislike was due
to the fact that Bandai did tie his hands.

> >He does? What does he have to do with Gundam, then? I don't know
> anything
> >about Tomino. What does/did he do for Gundam?

But at least I know who Yoshiyuki Tomino is.