RE: [gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:29:20 -0800

In a previous episode of GML, a NT named Mark spoke...

> "Iron Cross"? Rumor, my friend. Where has anyone heard about it, other
> than that Dark Horizons movie-rumor site?
>
> G-SAVIOUR, on the other hand, is confirmed and announced by Sunrise...

Damn... getting those two mixed up... Sorry about the confusion there for
a second, but I really meant was G-Saviour and not 'project Iron Cross.'
But hey, what if it isn't a rumor at all?

Y. Choe, the dazed and confused, and the really tired...