[gundam] Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 01:08:28 -0000

> OTOH, Gundam A Project, currently being referred as "Turn-A Gundam", is a
> series Tomino is claiming that it will be able to recognize all the gundams
> done so far, including series from alternate universe. Also, from what one
> of the stuff is saying, Tomino is very enthusiastic about this project, and
> he is willing to keep going for few years, although the series is planned
> be somewhere around 52 episodes.

         I hope AnimeVillage will bring this one out to the U.S. It sounds good if
        Tomino is very enthusuastic about it. Tomino created a Gundam right? What has
        he worked on in the Gundam Universe?

        Gundam, Zeta Gundam, Char's Counterattack, F91 [if we're talking stuff that's been animated]