Re: Kou Uraki - the most ineffectual Gundam pilot ever ?

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:48:20 EST

In a message dated 1/30/99 11:45:58 PM Central Standard Time,
harkavyr@pandora.planet.net writes:

<<
 Personally, I felt that one of the themes that Gundam 0083 was trying to
 get across was that those who are completely and totally devoted to their
 cause (Gato) are the ones who can change the world, while those who let
 their emotions get in the way only fall flat on their ass and are
 ultimately forgotten (Kou).

 Anyone agree with me that at the end of 0083, Kou is the loser and Gato is
 the champion?

 --- >>
But did Gato really change anything?? if anything he sealed Zeon's doom and
solidified the Titans. And I'll say it again, it's nice to have a human
rather then always the newtype of the month.
Jason