Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:26:59 EST
In a message dated 1/30/99 7:34:23 PM Central Standard Time, Enigma298@aol.com
<< What DID Uraki ever actually achieve ? Let's see....
1) He didn't stop Gato from stealing the GP02.
2) He didn't stop Gato from using the GP02's warhead at the Fed fleet review.
3) He didn't stop the Delaz fleet from dropping the colony on Earth.
4) He wrote off several million dollars (?) of Fed development by getting the
GP01 shot to pieces.
5) Oh yeah...he blew up the Wal Walo...and managed to kill the guy who got
back into the cockpit...
6) Then again, he *did* get the girl in the end.
Soooo......right about halfway through 0083, shouldn't someone have slapped
him permanently in the brig and asked someone else to pilot the Gundam ?
Yeah, but realize, he was a rookie. And you know what, it is nice finally to
see a Gundam show without some kid newtype who is an invincible super pilot.
I mean if he did beat the so called "Nightmare of Solomon" it would have been
totally ridiculous since Gato was supposed to be a very experienced ace. Now
if he was Amuro, Gato wouldn't have even gotten into the Gundam hanger without
Amuro's newtype jealosy sensors kicking in causing him to go into a rage and
steal the Gundam for himself...
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Sun Jan 31 1999 - 14:12:30 JST