CCA for Playstation Help

Khyron476@aol.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:27:05 EST

I was wondering if anyone on the list who's gotten all the Char's
Counterattack game's secrets can help me out here. I've beaten both story
modes, gotten both hidden mobile suits (the Rick Dom and the Hiyaku Shiki
<sp?>). However, something still irks me. In the MS Viewer it has two open
spaces, with no button (I recently got the buttons for Hiyaku Shiki and the
Rick Dom). So anyways, can someone tell me, are there more than two hidden
mobile suits (if so, how do I get them), and how do I get those two missing
buttons in the MS Viewer?

Thanks in advance,
Khyro