Re: New Gundam series/special for 1999?

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 00:07:02 +1300

At 10:24 AM 29-01-99 -0800, Alfred wrote:
>> Look how cool Babylon 5's CG looks. It is CG done right and it looks
>> realistic/beliveable while being cool at the same time.
Living in NZ I lag a bit when I comes to American shows. Has Babylon 5
actually finished? I saw a rather confusing episode to day (in between
working), but fromwhat i understand, B5 was decommissioned, and the ending
credits showed all the significant characters in B5

>Trek shows. The older Kirk Star Trek movies looked much better than the
>new ones. They used miniatures, too.
I'm still mystified how they managed to do that groovy energise thing back
in the 60's. Oh well, I guess some people are made to understand SFX, and
some others aren't

-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013