Gerbera Tetra's Sturm Booster

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 23:36:50 -0700 (MST)

Hey guys! Anyone know what the 'deal' is with the GT's Sturm Booster
Carrot?
  I mean, yeah, it's supposed to be a big fuel tank or something... right?
But then why does it have another _two_ extra long fuel tanks connected to
its base? That doesn't make sense! And then, why does it have that long
antenna at the end of it?
  And if it's supposed to be a big booster pack, how come it only has two
medium-sized nozzles at the base of it... which actually end up covering
two of the thrusters the regular GT already has?
  Besides, how much fuel does this baby need anyway? It's got about 20
times the amount of a regular MS in that giant booster-cone (if it's in
fact fuel)... but then again, it's got hellishly huge booster-nozzles on
its funky shoulders... but I didn't think it pulled that many gees, so
what's the deal?

  Also, what's the deal with its rifle? The line art shows a hatch on the
back of the gun sliding open... what for? Doesn't it also look like it has
some kind of connector hard-point or another magazine slot on the very end
of the butt of the gun? Any idea what that's supposed to be?

  Anyone else notice that there's NO WAY the GT's giant beam saber could
fit into that compartment on its thigh?

                                                                -Probe