Re: Camera and the Mohawk (Was: SOC RX-78 Gundam Pics)

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 22:50:06 EST

In a message dated 1/29/1999 10:44:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jorge_lee@hotmail.com writes:

> I think that the design of Gundam is based upon the armour of a samurai
> warrior and most of the samurai helmets I've seen has got a V fin thing.
>
> Jorge.

Excatly right. I heard this somewhere, but can't remember where from. In my
opinion, robots with faces like Gundams are better looking then most "realstic
looking" mecha because of the Gundams faces. How do we know what "realstic
looking" robots look like, if they don't exist out of the model kits and anime
and manga?

Aaron