Re: Char's Gundam!

gerald koo (geraldk@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:46:00 +0800

-----Original Message-----
From: -Z- <Z@gundam.com>
To: Gundam ML <gundam@aeug.org>
Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 1:07 PM
Subject: Char's Gundam!

>I stopped by Kinokuniya today and there saw the February Hobby Japan, which
>is the Char's Mobile Suit issue. Among the MS modeled therein is the
>RX-78(S) Char's Gundam, attributed to "Ambishon [sic] of Gihren"....

i think what u saw is the hobby magazine and not hobby japan.. it comes with
the free decals for PG gundam ... this magazine is a great contender to
hobby japan

>The model is a Perfect Grade RX-78-2 with a Char paint job and a remodeled
>beam rifle (no scope). It's one of a number of alternative Char MS,
>including the MS-R09 Rick Dom (also modeled) and MSN-02 II Nightingale
>(which isn't modeled).
>
>Is this one of the possible scenarios, with Char piloting a captured
Gundam?

well its sounds like another alternate timeline gundam to me.... but sounds
vv possible... wonder who would win the batter char's gundam or amuro's
gundam ??.....

peace