Re: funny idea (un-epic poems)

Operator7G - Michael Ip (reika@clear.net.nz)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:10:05 +1300

At 17:46 1999.01.28 -0800,
Mark S wrote:

>>This is, after all, the man who gave us characters named Marvel Frozen,
>>Elegy Cargo, Bright Noah and Smash Elbow....
>
> Literally speaking, that's "Eruchi" - a ways off from "Elegy." But her
>father's name is a much more definite pun: "Carrying Cargo."
>
> The ZZ character was to have been named "Elbow Smash."

Now that it comes back to me, I thought the "pilot commonly known as Char"
was going to be called Elbow Smash (or something strangelike that) I can't
remember where I read that - thought i have a feeling that it might have
been rec.arts.anime

>Michael Ip adds,
>
>>you forgot Shott Gun (Dunbine)
>
> Shott Weapon, actually. Good name for a mecha designer.
oops, hehehehe. I actually didn't think Gun was kinda right...but I guess
someone was going to correct me :)
-

Michael Ip
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013