A question about Gundam background

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 20:17:24 EST

I revamped, renamed, and moved my web site to a new server. I do not know much
about the background or story of Gundam. Could anyone give me some info. to
help me come up with an Intro. describing Gundam to the average Joe? Whoever
helps me will get credit. My site's name will be The Gundam Station, so if
anyone is using this name, please let me know so I can change the name to
something else. I will post the URL for my site when it is uploaded.

Aaron