Re: AV.com Original Compilation Movies?

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:02:11 PST

>My view exaclty, too. AV should either sell all the Gundam series in
thier
>original form or they should relinquish the license to someone who is
welling
>to do so.

Ay, there's the rub; from previous posts, we've discovered that in
general commercial translators don't find it worth the investment to do
so. Right now, the only long running series being released are (to my
knowlegde) Fushigi Yuugi, Ranma and (very slowly) Urusei Yatsura. Tenchi
Muyo could count too, but it's actually a bunch of 26-ep series they're
releaseing sequentially...

I too would prefer to see them released intheir entirety; alas, my
(aparently justified) worry is that this will NOT happen. Hence, my
"compilation movies or not at all" question.

Mark-II